4 bedroom detached house for saleChess Lane, Loudwater, Hertfordshire, WD3
- 4 double bedroom detached family home
- Situated on a private road
- High spec kitchen open plan to living / dining space
- Offered in immaculate condition
- Stunning master with en-suite and dressing room
- Beautiful views over open countryside
- Standard broadband: Up to 17Mb
- Fibre optic: Up to 200Mb
A stunning 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM detached home located in the ever SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION of Chess Lane, Loudwater with BEAUTIFUL VIEWS to the front. The accommodation has been thoroughly modernised by the current owners and comprises spacious entrance hallway, living room with wood burner and bi-fold doors, study, high spec kitchen open plan to dining and living space with two sets of bi-fold doors, utility and integral garage. To the first floor a impressive landing space provides access to two double bedrooms, further double bedroom with en-suite and beautiful master bedroom with dressing room and spacious en-suite. The front of property has wonderful views over fields and driveway parking and to the rear is a well maintained, tiered garden.
Chess Lane -
Entrance Hall -
Family Room - 14'8 x 12'5 (4.47m x 3.78m) -
Office - 16'10 x 9'8 (5.13m x 2.95m) -
Cloak Room -
Utility - 10'8 x 7'6 (3.25m x 2.29m) -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 26'0 x 18'0 (7.92m x 5.49m) -
Master Bedroom - 27'7 x 9'5 (8.41m x 2.87m) -
Closet - 7'11 x 6'7 (2.41m x 2.01m) -
Bedroom 2 - 18'2 x 10'5 (5.54m x 3.18m) -
Bedroom 3 - 12'10 x 11'6 (3.91m x 3.51m) -
Bedroom 4 - 13'9 x 11'6 (4.19m x 3.51m) -
Garage - 16'9 x 10'0 (5.11m x 3.05m) -
Rear Garden -
Back Of House -
For clarification, we wish to inform you that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. We have not carried out a detailed survey, or tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41611485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26238538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sewell & Gardner, Rickmansworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.