3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Period Family Home
- Sought-After Rear Garden & Parking
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Fireplace to Living Room
- Abundant Period & Character Features
- Short Stroll From Norton Village & Sports Facilities
- Crooks Barn Primary School Catchment
- No Onward Chain
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, a three bedroom period family home of exceptional qualities being optimally positioned gaining immediate access to a wealth of local amenities currently growing in popularity and demand. With a fine blend of period and charismatic features combined with a host of contemporary comforts and upgrades, this remarkable property is certain to appeal to a number of purchasers with the accommodation to briefly comprise of; Entrance Vestibule and separate Hallway with high skirts, cornicing and original wood spindle staircase, Living Room with a beautiful wood-panelled bay window, feature open fireplace, high skirts and deep cornicing, separate Dining Room with patio doors opening out to the rear courtyard and garden beyond, contemporary Kitchen with wood-fronted units and feature eight-burner range cooker, three well-appointed bedrooms with an attractive and well-spaced outlook over Norton Cricket Field to the front and a modern Family Bathroom to the rear. Externally, to the rear, is the added attraction of secure off-road parking and a further large garden offering the discerning gardener an opportunity to further enhance and create an urban retreat amidst the hive of surrounding activity. Well-placed with Norton's thriving High-Street, acclaimed schooling and excellent sports facilities all within a pleasant stroll, viewing is encouraged of this much-loved family home in order to fully appreciate the combined space, location and further possibilities on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41630304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.