3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Street, Hacheston, Woodbridge
- Three Bedrooms
- Sitting Room/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen And Utility Room
- Bath/Shower Room
- Double Glazing And Cavity Wall insulation in 1986
A splendid detached Bungalow occupying a generous wrap around plot with a generous area of parking and DOUBLE GARAGE. The property is brought to the market in excellent condition and offers a generous range of accommodation through out.
There is part glazed front entrance door to the...
With two radiators, linen cupboard and access to the loft area.
There is a door from the hall to the...
Sitting Room/diner 23' 2" x 13' 3" max ( 7.06m x 4.04m max )
With two windows to the front, coving, two radiators, fire surround with marble back and hearth and open fire, pine double doors overlooking and leading to the gardens.
There is a panelled doors from the hall to...
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
With a widow to the side, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
With a window to the front, radiator and exposed ceiling timbers.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
With a window to the rear, radiator and coving.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
A double aspect room with a range of worktops, tiled splash backs, inset sink top, pine matching wall and floor units and display cupboards.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.16m )
With coving, worktop, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted cupboards and door to the rear garden.
Comprising of a panelled bath with panelled surround, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, close coupled w.c, and radiator. A separate shower cubical with tiled surround and wall mounted shower. There is also a separate w.c, with close coupled w.c, wash hand basin and radiator.
There is a gated front access leading to a generous off road parking area for a number of vehicles and DOUBLE GARAGE which measures 19"6' x 16"2' with window to rear, light, power, overhead storage, twin up and over doors to the front and personal door leading to the rear garden. the rear garden comprises of a generous area of lawn, established trees, shrubs and borders, a seating area, summer house with power and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41635806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.