3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillfield Drive, Heswall, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market
- Traditional Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Situated in the Prime Location of Heswall Close to Amenities
- Well Appointed and Maintained Living Accommodation
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms and Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and a Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Garage Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Enclosed South Westerly Facing Lawned Rear Garden
- Falling within the Catchment Area of Highly Acclaimed Schools
Traditional and well planned, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this lovely three bedroom semi detached home. Set in the prime location of Heswall within easy reach of local amenities and falling within the catchment area for highly acclaimed local schools. In brief this well appointed accommodation comprises a hallway, two good sized reception rooms and a well fitted kitchen, To the first floor you have three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, driveway and enclosed south westerly facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn. As appointed agents we strongly recommend a closer inspection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6701149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.