2 bedroom apartment for saleRathbone Square, Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London, W1T
- Brand new two bedroom apartment
- Residents facilities include:
- Swimming pool, gym and cinema
- Leasehold approx. 999 years remaining
- EPC Rating = B
A brand new two bedroom apartment on the first floor of this landmark brand new development in the heart of Fitzrovia
Rathbone Square is situated in the fashionable area of Fitzrovia.
Charlotte Street, with its eclectic range of popular restaurants, is nearby and the world renowned shops of Oxford Street and the West End are within close proximity.
The transport links are excellent from nearby Oxford Circus (0.4 miles) and Tottenham Court Road (0.9 miles) underground stations, soon to have Crossrail from 2018. Euston (1.3 miles) and Kings Cross St Pancras (1.7 miles) train stations and access to the West and Heathrow via the A40.
This brand new two bedroom apartment benefits from a superb terrace and has been completed to a superb specification including comfort cooling and under floor heating.
This apartment benefits from bright open spaces ready for you to make your own. The large windows and full-height timber walls make for inspiring views, inside and out.
From the beginning, designers and architects worked together to create this beautifully proportioned space, structurally designed to catch natural light with high ceilings. The large windows open on to the Square or street to keep you perfectly in touch with your surroundings.
Square Footage: 1,155 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41659149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBS160032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.