Bar / Nightclub for saleCASTLE ROAD, SCARBOROUGH
- EXTENSIVE A4 LICENSED PREMISES
- LOCATED IN CENTRAL SCARBOROUGH
- CIRCA 2,800 SQ FT ACROSS THE GROUND FLOOR
- INGOING - £30,000 RENT - £35,000PA
- EXTERNAL SEATING AREA TO FRONT
- VIEWING IS A MUST
*** UNIQUE opportunity for competent operator to lease these extensive LICENSED bar premises ***
*** INGOING - £30,000 RENT - £35,000PA ***
We welcome to the market this 2,800 sq foot fully equipped trading sports bar, which is only coming to the market due to the current tenant's impending retirement. This highly regarded bar is offered FREE OF TIE and set up as the town's premier sports bar with numerous flat screens and a large projector. The premises are available by way of lease assignment or alternatively a new Full Repairing & Insuring (FRI) lease maybe granted directly by the landlord - subject to references - further details available on request. A FANTASTIC BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. All enquiries to CPH COMMERCIAL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6624448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.