3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrynsmoor Road, Brinsley
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOMS / ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE / FITTED KITCHEN
- CONSERVATORY / SUN ROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY / GARAGE
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED / DOUBLE GLAZED
- NO CHAIN / VIEWING RECOMMENDED
** refurbished detached bungalow * * three bedrooms * * entrance hallway * * spacious lounge * * fitted kitchen *
* bathroom * * conservatory / sun room * * driveway providing off road parking * * single garage * * low maintenance front garden * * rear patio & garden * * gas centrally heated * * double glazed * * close to local amenities and major road links * * no chain * * viewing recommended *
The property is entered via upvc double glazed door into : -
Having wall mounted radiator, inset spotlights to ceiling, loft access hatch and access to all rooms.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE 5.82m (19'1") x 3.48m (11'5")
Having wall mounted radiator, three double glazed windows to front elevation and double glazed window to side elevation.
FITTED KITCHEN 2.67m (8'9") x 3.40m (11'2")
A re-fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall units with work surfacing over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, four ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, inset spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window and double glazed external door to side elevation.
Comprising three piece suite incorporating panelled bath with power shower over and shower screen, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with built in vanity unit beneath, chrome towel rail radiator, extractor fan, inset spotlights to ceiling, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and double glazed opaque window to side elevation.
BEDROOM 1 3.02m (9'11") x 4.04m (13'3")
Having double glazed window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM 2 2.79m (9'2") x 2.74m (9'0")
Having double glazed French doors opening on the patio area and wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM 3 2.74m (9'0") x 2.08m (6'10")
Having double glazed window to side elevation and wall mounted radiator.
CONSERVATORY / SUN ROOM 3.71m (12'2") x 2.03m (6'8")
A dwarf brick wall conservatory having polycarbonate roof, double glazed windows and external door opening onto the rear garden. There is an internal door giving access to the garage.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden with a variety of shrub planting. There is a driveway to the side providing off road parking leading to single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. There is also access through the rear of the garage into the conservatory. Immediately to the rear of the property is a patio / seating area. The remainder of the rear garden again being low maintenance and fully enclosed. To fully appreciate this property a viewing is essential. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41668392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YPL1000183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Property Ladder, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.