4 bedroom property for saleMarlfield Lane, Redditch
- Four Double Bedroom Grade II Listed Character Home
- Occupying An Enviable Plot With Extensive Gardens & Parking
- Providing Versatile, Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Set Over Three Floors
- Three Receptions Including Large Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen; Large Utility Room & Ground Floor W.C.
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Second Floor Apartment Inc Lounge; Bedroom & Bathroom
- Separate Second Floor Double Bedroom
- No Upward Chain
'The Hollies'.. Set within large gardens is this four/five double bedroom, unique Grade II Listed attached home, that forms part of a converted needle factory. Offered with No Upward Chain, whilst providing versatile, well proportioned accommodation that must be viewed to be appreciated !
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41695425.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3496033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.