3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKiln Close, West Hallam, Ilkeston
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Double Garage
- Sort After Location
- Rare Opportunity
- En-suite Wet Room
- Modern Shower Room
Not only is this a detached bungalow with a double garage located in West Hallam, it is located on the exclusive Kiln Close. Bungalows do not come up for sale on Kiln Close very often.
Not only is this a detached bungalow with a double garage located in West Hallam, it is located on the exclusive Kiln Close. Bungalows do not come up for sale on Kiln Close very often. An internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate the size of the property, as we do not expect to have this for sale for long due to the rarity of having such a large bungalow coming to the market. The current owners have updated both the en-suite shower room and bathroom to incorporate walk wet room areas with modern suites.
Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room, shower room, kitchen, utility room, double garage and sewing room/study. Externally there is a drive, front garden and a large rear garden. The property is double glazed and gas central heated.
Having door to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 11' 8" x 15' ( 3.56m x 4.57m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, gas fire with brick surround and archway with open aspect to:
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.02m )
Having radiator and double glazed sliding doors giving access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work tops, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven and four ring gas hob, integral microwave, integral fridge, integral dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear aspect and archway leading to:
Utility Room 5' x 7' ( 1.52m x 2.13m )
Having wall units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, power point for freezer and double glazed door to the rear aspect giving access to the garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.56m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and cupboards and access to:
En-Suite (wet Room)
Having vanity wash hand basin, low level WC and walk-in wet area with shower. Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and desk area.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.24m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Having low level WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin and walk-in wet room with electric shower (with seat and hand rail). Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and extractor fan.
Garage 16' 7" x 15' 8" ( 5.05m x 4.78m )
A double garage with two up and over doors and power.
Office 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
(Located off the garage) Having power, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door giving access to the rear garden.
To the front is a driveway for two vehicles and mainly laid to lawn garden. The rear has a patio area, laid to lawn area, flowers, shrubs and fenced borders. Greenhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41742630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.