5 bedroom detached house for saleNorris Grove, Broxbourne
Offers in Excess of
- Private Gated Location
- 4800 Sq Ft
- Exceptionally Spacious Bright And Airy Accommodation
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- 30' x 26' Master Bedroom With Balcony & En Suite
- 4 Further Large Double Bedrooms All With En Suite
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Under Floor Heating To The Ground Floor
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Broxbourne Railway Station Approx 0.5 Of A Mile
'Caerleon' is one of Broxbourne's most amazing homes, having just completed a total re-development and refurbishment programme finished to an extremely high standard throughout, now providing impeccably presented spacious and versatile accommodation of around 4800sqft enhanced by a wealth of highly individual traditional modern day features which perfectly complement this spectacular family home. 'Caerleon' is enviably tucked away in a private and accessible location in the heart of Broxbourne with accommodation presented over three levels. The front of the house is approached via an electronically operated security gate leading onto a spacious driveway and a large integral garage. The house is surrounded by beautiful low maintenance gardens with various patio, bbq and seating areas. Norris Grove is an exclusive and private residential location conveniently located for all local amenities to include Broxbourne Schools, Shops, The Hertfordshire Golf and Country Club, Broxbourne Railway Station (Liverpool St/Stansted), The A10 and The M25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41752122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.