3 bedroom terraced house for saleLordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22
- Good-sized three bedroom house
- Well-proportioned reception room
- Great kitchen and practical bathroom
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Lovely private garden
- Close to Dulwich Park and Horniman Gardens
- Ideally located for shops and restaurants on Lordship Lane
- Great bus links to Forest Hill and East Dulwich station
This wonderful three bedroom house, is arranged over three floors and boasts bright and well proportioned living ad entertaining space with lovely private garden.
Lordship Lane offers a superb selection of shops, pubs and cafes, while green open spaces of Dulwich Park are just a short walk away. Local transport links include many bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 978844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.