4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrey Street, Burnley, Lancashire
- Substantial family residence
- Handily placed for amenities
- Nice positioning
- TV lounge
- Large family lounge
- Well equipped kitchen diner
- 4 Double bedrooms
- 3-Piece bathroom in white
- Rear yard
- GFCH & UPVC dg
A super opportunity to acquire a substantial family style residence that boasts a nice positioning within this strong community location.
Handily placed for the local Superstore, Schools, places of Worship, excellent bus routes and easy access into the town centre, this is a property that in our opinion provides far more accommodation than you perhaps initially perceive.
Tastefully appointed throughout, the property briefly features and comprises UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, TV lounge, spacious and well equipped kitchen diner with fitted base and wall units, and a large family lounge.
To the first floor are four double bedrooms and a bathroom which contains a three piece white suite.
To the rear is a pleasant yard area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41772012.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26255836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.