4 bedroom town house for saleCatalina Drive, Baiter Park, Poole
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Storey Town House
- Kitchen / Diner
- Parking & Garage
- NO CHAIN
- NEAR TO THE SEA
A home by the WATER! This spacious 4 BEDROOM townhouse in BAITER PARK has a BALCONY from the first floor lounge, a KITCHEN/DINER, a CONSERVATORY, bathroom & EN-SUITE, parking and an integral GARAGE. The property is also being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN, call Fox & Sons today!
Located just a short walk from the World famous Poole Quay, this property commands arguably one of the most desirable locations in the south coast. Within less than a few minutes walk you are looking out at one of the Words largest natural harbours where you can take a quick ferry over to Brownsea Island with its unique wildlife or meander along the Old Quay front and have a drink at one of the historic pubs or a coffee at one of the many cosmopolitan cafe's/deli's. Walk a little further and you can take in the incredible views of the Harbour, Brownsea Island and the Sandbanks Peninsula with its award wining golden sand beaches being only a short drive away.
Off Road Parking
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Kitchen / Diner
Kitchen Area 6' 10" x 12' 11" ( 2.08m x 3.94m )
Dining Area 13' x 8' 2" Max ( 3.96m x 2.49m Max )
Conservatory 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 5" ( 3.61m x 4.70m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 10' 1" ( 3.84m max x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" max x 10' 1" ( 3.00m max x 3.07m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 4 6' 5" x 8' 8" ( 1.96m x 2.64m )
Garage 8' 1" x 18' 9" ( 2.46m x 5.71m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41774805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.