2 bedroom apartment for saleAldwych Chambers, 28 Essex Street, London, WC2R
- 3mins walk to Temple Gardens and The River Thames
- Short walk to Covent Garden Strand Southbank and The City
- High quality specification
- Concierge and private screening room
- 999 year leasehold
- Ready for occupation
- Small boutique development
This beautifully designed ground/lower ground floor two bedroom duplex apartment looks out onto the beautiful quiet Essex Street. There is a glass wall feature creating a lightwell from the bedrooms up to the living area. The apartment offers an open plan living space, incorporating living room and kitchen with integrated appliances by Miele and Siemens with Titanium Caesarstone worktops. Both bedrooms have access to the lightwell creating an abundance of light into them. The master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes, an en suite bathroom with double sinks, a separate shower and bath and a frosted glass panel looking into the room. The second bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and a guest bathroom/wetroom.
- Wooden floor in kitchen/living areas
- Video entry systems
- Integrated Miele appliances
- Floor and wall heating in master bathrooms
- Chrome sockets
- Cream carpets in bedrooms
- White finish on walls
- Spot lights throughout the apartment
- Wardrobes finished off in stone grey
- Wooden front door with double lock and peep hole
- Kitchen cabinets finished in a stone grey
- High ceilings
- Sliding doors to bathrooms maximising space
- Sensored lights with wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Satellite point to all master bedrooms
Aldwych Chambers is ideally situated for living or working in the Cities of London or Westminster and beyond. The Royal Courts of Justice, accommodating both the Court of Appeal and the High Court, are located next to it. Within close proximity to Aldwych Chambers are the prestigious educational facilities of The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and King's College London, the third oldest university in England and one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
Inspired planning and design will ensure that every apartment within Aldwych Chambers will be a residence of the highest specification. High ceilings, ample windows and a free flowing layout with beautiful rooms create an abundance of light and space engineered for luxurious living.
The design of Aldwych Chambers will reinterpret the historic character and palette of the Strand Conservation Area architectural style. The elevations will incorporate brickwork laid in the traditional Flemish bond with yellow London stock brick. White painted timber sash windows will be double glazed and dormer windows will be lead clad. Stylish and traditional Portland stone detailing to window reveals, cills and copings will add a richness to the overall finish and appearance of the exterior and a roof of natural heather blue Welsh slate will complete the building.
This development has a selection of other available units. Please phone the New Development Sales Team at JLL on 020 7087 5111 for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41783709.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN160251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.