2 bedroom apartment for saleBawtry Road, Bessacarr, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Sought after Bawtry Road postcode
- Securely gated residence with two allocated parking spaces
- Luxury bathroom with dressing room
- Open plan living space fantastic for entertaining
- Rear facing balcony perfect for the light summer evenings
- Under floor heating throughout
- Estimated rental income £1000pcm
This has to be one of the most beautiful and exclusive developments to live on in Doncaster... Set back from the sought after Bawtry Road in Bessacarr this stylish first floor two bedroom duplex apartment offers superb contemporary living and accessible by lift or stairs.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Communal entrance door, opening into the communal hallway with access stairs and two lifts.
ENTRANCE 8' 0" x 7' 4" (2.44m x 2.24m) Space for shelving to house clocks and shoe rack. Leads to hallway.
HALLWAY 8' 0" x 11' 0" (2.45m x 3.36m) The video intercom entry system is mounted on the wall, access to bedroom, downstairs W/C and impressive staircase to first floor with storage underneath.
DOWNSTAIRS W/C 3' 7" x 6' 8" (1.1m x 2.04m) Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, hand basin and toilet.
BEDROOM 16' 3" x 9' 7" (4.96m x 2.94m) Three side facing double glazed windows, one rear facing window and access to en-suite bathroom.
ENSUITE BATHROOM 8' 6" x 7' 10" (2.6m x 2.4m) A modern white suite comprising, low level WC with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin and bath with shower head; half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, inset spot lighting and heated towel rail.
KITCHEN 12' 5" x 7' 4" (3.81m x 2.26m) Open plan aspect to the 'L' shaped lounge and dining room.. Side facing double glazed window, tiled flooring, wall and base units with feature lighting, one bowl sink, black granite like worktops with integrated appliances including microwave, oven, slim-line dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA 17' 6" x 21' 7" (5.34m x 6.6m) Open plan 'L' shape lounge and dining area with side facing double glazed windows and two French doors leading to the rear facing balcony.
LANDING 10' 4" x 14' 2" (3.17m x 4.32m) Spacious landing currently being partly used as office space, side facing feature double glazed window and access to bathroom and bedroom.
BEDROOM 12' 7" x 13' 10" (3.85m x 4.22m) Rear facing feature double glazed window.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 9' 2" (2.23m x 2.81m) A modern white suite comprising, low level WC with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin and tiled shower enclosure with mixer water-fall style shower; half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, inset spot lighting and heated towel rail. Access leading to dressing room.
DRESSING ROOM 6' 9" x 9' 3" (2.06m x 2.84m) Fitted wardrobes and fitted closet housing the hot water cylinder.
Tenure : Leasehold
Years Remaining On Lease : 115 approx
Service Charge : £100per annum
Ground Rent : £1584 per annum
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.