4 bedroom detached house for saleFallbrook Drive, LIVERPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £285,000-£295,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Sought After Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Excellent Local Amenities
Guide Price £285,000-£295,000. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in West Derby is this stunning four bedroom family home. Boasting off road parking, downstairs WC, utility room, three reception rooms, spacious kitchen, modern family bathroom and four bedrooms with en-suite to master!
Guide Price £285,000-£295,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this stunning four bedroom detached property located in a sought after private estate in West Derby L12. This extended property offers plenty of space with three reception rooms. large kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with en suite to master bedroom, and a large family bathroom. Externally the property has a blockpaved driveway offering ample off road parking and a large rear garden that is currently flagged. With excellent local schools, amenities and transport links, viewing is highly recommended!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this stunning four bedroom detached property located in a sought after private estate in West Derby L12. This extended property offers plenty of space with three reception rooms. large kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with en suite to master bedroom, and a large family bathroom. Externally the property has a blockpaved driveway offering ample off road parking and a large rear garden that is currently flagged. With excellent local schools, amenities and transport links, viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 14' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.37m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace, radiator, telephone and tv point.
Dining Room 19' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 5.94m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed french door, radiator, remote control electric velux style window.
Third Reception Room 16' 10" max x 7' 6" max ( 5.13m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 13' 9" ( 5.00m x 4.19m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, granite work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash back, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, french door to garden.
Base units, sink and drainer, boiler, door to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 13' 1" max ( 3.89m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window to the front, tv point.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 18' 3" max x 6' 6" from wardrobe to wardrobe ( 5.56m max x 1.98m from wardrobe to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.30m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.18m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, radiator towel rail, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, fully tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41810871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.