3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShakespeare Road, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7
- Three Spacious Bedroom
- Semi-Detached Property
- Ideal Location For Schools
- Off-Road Parking Facilities
- Two Reception Rooms
- Perfect Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Close To Sea Front
- Minutes From Local Amenities
- Realistically Priced
Semi-detached property located in a prime location for children within minutes of shops, schools and transport links.
This lovely three bedroom, semi-detached property would make a perfect family home. It comprises two well decorated, spacious reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, and a utility room. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden and a driveway to the side elevation providing off-road parking facilities. The property provides potential to be a gorgeous home and would be a brilliant opportunity for a first-time buyer, along with being a good investment for a buy-to-let as it is in a popular rental location. It is close to shops, schools and transport and a short walk from the sea front. It has double glazing and central heating throughout and early inspection would be highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41819961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE140120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.