Terraced house for saleLord Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7
- Retail Premises For Sale
- Prime High Street Location
- Circa 625 Sq Ft
- Close To All Amenities And Transport Links
- Secure Electric Roller
- Two Rented Flats Above Included
- Current Rent Receive 12.5%
- Chain Free
Ideal investment opportunity on the main street of Fleetwood, a window fronted shop on lease and two self contained flats with tenants in situ!
A retail premises in prime high street location with a sales area of circa 625 sq ft. Also offering two rear stores (one being circa 390 sq ft) with direct access off rear road adjacent to ASDA. Electric roller to the front. The property would be suited to a variety of uses (subject to appropriate planning consent).
Rent: £ 6,500 per annum.
The property is also available to purchase incorporating the shop unit as above with two excellent flats to the first floor. The potential yield would be in the region of 12.5% when fully let.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41820054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE150144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.