5 bedroom detached house for sale52 High Street, Sutton Courtenay
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Five primary reception rooms
- Study/fifth bedroom
- 25'10" garden room
- Farmhouse style fitted kitchen
- Four double first floor bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Delightful well established landscaped gardens
- Private driveway with ample car standing
- 22'8" x 15'11" detached garage/utility room and 22'8" x 11'10" home office/studio incoprating WC/wash basin facility
A substantial detached period residence of considerable appeal and forming part of an extremely attractive street scene close to the heart of this highly regarded and extremely well located Thames side village. The overall gross internal floor area amounts to approximately 3294 sq. ft. and provides a primary residence which has been thoughtfully restored to ensure that a wealth of features associated with its period are very much in evidence.
The multiple reception rooms provide a high degree of versatility, in addition to a study/fifth bedroom there are four first floor double bedrooms served by two separate bathrooms. In addition, there is a 22'8" x 15'11" detached garage with separate externally accessed staircase to 22'8" x 10'1" home office/studio with WC and wash basin, proving ideal for a variety of purposes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6742757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.