3 bedroom property for saleThe Crescent, PREESALL, FY6 0EE
- Three Bedroom Quasi Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Lake Views To The Rear / Integral Garage
- Gardens / EPC Rating D
- Description: We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom end terrace house which is situated in the village of Preesall. The property briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, lounge , conservatory and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and having no chain delay. There are gardens to the front, driveway providing off road parking and access to the single integral garage, and gated access to the rear. To the side elevation there is scope to extend the property giving further living accommodation and bedrooms, subject to the correct planning permissions (if required) The rear garden has a mixture of paving and stone pebbles with flower borders overlooks a private fishing lake Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location. From our Knott End Office proceed along Lancaster Road and continue along onto Sandy Lane taking the third turning on the right onto Hillside Avenue, and The Crescent is straight ahead, bear left the property is the final house on the right at the head of the cul-de-sac.
Porch: UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC entrance door, glazed inner door to;
Lounge: Approx 20'6 x 11'00 (6.25 x 3.35) UPVC double glazed window to the front with distant views, stone fire place and hearth with living flame coal effect gas fire, TV point, stairs to first floor, wall light points, coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed patio door to the conservatory, two radiators.
Conservatory: Approx 7'7 x 9'3 (2.31 x 2.82) UPVC double glazed conservatory with views over a private fishing lake, TV point, wood laminate floor, UPVC double glazed patio door to the rear.
Kitchen: Approx 8'0 x 11'11 x 7'6 (2.44 x 3.03 x 2.90) UPVC double glazed to the rear with open views over a private fishing lake, wall and base units with worktops over, electric double oven, electric hob, extractor hood, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink unit, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, part wood panelled walls, wood panelled ceiling, door to integral garage.
Landing: Access to all rooms.
Bedroom One: Approx 9'8 x 11'3 x 14'2 (2.95 x 3.43 x 4.32) UPVC double glazed window to the front with distant views, cupboard housing, gas fired combi boiler, cupboard with hanging rails and shelving, TV point, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'5 x 11'3 (2.57 x 3.43) UPVC double glazed window to the rear with views of the private fishing lake, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 6'8 x 7'7 (2.03 x 2.31) UPVC double glazed window to the front with distant views, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush W.C., tiled walls, wood laminate floor, tongue and groove ceiling, radiator.
Front Garden: Drive to integral garage, lawn garden area, flower and shrub displays, further paved front garden area giving potential off road parking and gate to side/rear..
Rear Garden: Pebble garden area with flower borders, lawn garden area, panel fence surround, open views.
Garage: Approx 16'1 x 7'8 x 10'4 (4.90 x 2.95 x 3.15) Up and over door, power and light, plumbed for automatic washer.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable the to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41920302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THE58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.