Land for saleCanol Cae, Penrhyndeudraeth, North Wales
- 0.54 acres (0.22 hectares)
- Spacious Building Plot
- Outline Application To Erect 2 Dwellings
- One With Local Occupancy Clause Section 106
- Application Number C08M/0016/08/AM
- Popular Village
LOCATION The tranquil village of Penrhyndeudraeth has local amenities including Railway Sation, newsagents, public houses, primary school, DIY store and is just minutes away from several of the best beaches in Wales. Penrhyndeudraeth is within easy travelling distance of Porthmadog which has a wider range of amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.