2 bedroom property for saleRosslyn Avenue, Poulton Le Fylde, FY6 0HE
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Dining Kitchen
- Off Road Parking / Gardens
- Cul-de-Sac Location / EPC Rating D
- Description: Broomheads are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached true bungalow. The property briefly comprises of lounge, dining/ kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas cental heating and UPVC double glazing. The property also has cavity wall insulation. There are gardens to the front with a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage and gated access to the rear garden.
Location: From our Knott End office proceed out of the village passing St Oswalds Church on the left, take the next left into Pilling Lane and continue to the roundabout and turn right, continue along Pilling Lane and take the next right hand turn onto Rosslyn Avenue (red pillar box on the corner) the property is situated on the right hand side.
Entrance Hall: UPVC double glazed entrance door, loft access to boarded loft via a drop down ladder, coved ceiling radiator.
Lounge: Approx size 15' x 12' 4" (4.57 x 3.76) UPVC double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and back with inset living flame gas fire, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator
Dining Kitchen: Approx size 13' 4" x 10' 11" (4.06 x 3.33) Double aspect UPVC double glazed windows, modern wall and base units in Shaker style with complementary work surfaces over, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel sink unit, coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed door to the rear, newly fitted ceiling spot lamp, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx size 12' 11" x 10' 4" (3.94 x 3.15) UPVC double glazed window to the front, range of fitted wardrobes, central drawer unit with mirror back, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx size 10' 11" x 9' 4" (3.33 x 2.84) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, panel bath with newly fitted electric shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, radiator.
Front Garden: The front garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub displays, driveway to side providing off road parking leading to the garage and gated access to the rear garden.
Rear Garden: The rear garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub displays, flagged area, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42037815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROS6B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.