3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuller Street, Derby
Offers in Excess of
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Entrance Hallway
- Private Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- Viewings Recommended
A well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached house in a popular residential location. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, through lounge/diner, an extended 27 ft kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom and private rear garden.
A well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached house in a quiet and popular residential location. This edwardian property benefits from having an entrance hallway, through lounge/diner, a very bright and extended 27 ft kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, a large loft space with potential for conversion to additional living space with ensuite subject to planning permission, an upstairs bathroom and spacious rear garden with patio. The family home also has many characterful feature such as high ceilings, impressive decorative covings. The property is situated in popular school catchment areas, is close to local shops and offers quick and easy access to the city centre with bus links to city and train station, as well as royal derby hospital and Mickleover.
Entrance via hardwood door to the front into the porch with minton tile flooring, coving to the ceiling and a stained glass door leading to the entrance hallway.
Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor and doors giving access to the lounge/diner and kitchen/diner.
8.28M x 3.64M - Having a double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place with hearth and mantle piece, feature chimney breast, television point, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden,
8.07M x 3.17M - A bright and extended and spacious family kitchen/diner with a fitted range of matching eye and base level units with solid wood work tops, a fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, a fitted electric oven with four ring gas hob, fitted hood extractor fan, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tumble dryer and dish washer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, two radiators, television point, boxed in central heating boiler, double glazed windows to the side and rear and a door to the side leading out to the garden.
Having an original built in storage cupboard, loft access with roof window/stained glass loft cover for improved lighting, smoke alarm and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
4.19M to the front of the built in wardrobes x 3.64M - A bright and spacious master bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
3.65M x 3.01M - Having a radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
3.35M x 3.2M - Having a radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A fitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, laminate wood flooring, radiator, spot lights, part tiled walls, wall cabinet, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side.
The property is set back from the road behind a hedged boundary and has a paved foregarden and side access gate to the rear garden. The rear enclosed garden comprises large patio area, lawned garden area, well stocked borders, garden shed, hedged boundaries and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.