1 bedroom flat for saleNewdykes Road, Prestwick, South Ayrshire
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**
Well presented 1 bed upper apartment in extremely sought after residential location and offering accommodation extending to reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, shower room and double bedroom. The property is gas centrally heated with double glazed windows and there are also generously proportioned gardens to the side and rear.
A short stairway leads on to the welcoming reception hallway which offers access to all main apartments including the front facing lounge with laminate flooring and fireplace with modern electric fire. The property's kitchen features a range of wall & floor mounted fitted units, gas cooker and double glazed windows overlooking the back garden. Plumbing is also in place for a washing machine or dishwasher. The stylish shower room has built-in storage and a suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC & corner shower cubicle while the double bedroom completes the internal accommodation and benefits from fitted carpeting.
Externally there are lawned gardens to the side and rear with further benefits including an enclosed play area and garden shed. EER Band C.
• **VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**
• Well presented 1 bed upper apartment!
• Extremely sought after residential location!
• Generously proportioned gardens to the side and rear!
|Lounge||15'4" x 11'9" Max (4.67m x 3.58m Max). |
|Kitchen||11' x 10' Max (3.35m x 3.05m Max). |
|Shower Room||6'6" x 4'5" (1.98m x 1.35m). |
|Bedroom||14'8" x 10'5" (4.47m x 3.18m). |
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYE160085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.