3 bedroom chalet for saleLlanrug, North Wales
Withdrawn from Market
- Holiday Lodge Offering The Height Of Luxury
- 3 Bedrooms (Master With En-suite)
- Lounge, Dining Area & Hi-Spec Fitted Kitchen
- 6' Bi-Folding Doors Opening To Decked Patio
- Underfloor heating & Full Double Glazing
- Beautiful Surroundings Close To Snowdonia
- Extensive Use Of Site Facilities
A superb opportunity to own your very own luxury 3 bedroomed Holiday Lodge which has been built and presented using high-specification, high quality materials, fixtures and fitting to ensure maximum enjoyment whilst you relax amidst stunning scenery. Bordering the Snowdonia National Park, this beautiful Lodge comes with a pleasing décor, in a neutral palette which accentuates the attention to detail and comes finished with modern furnishings to enhance the elegant yet homely feel. Opening out onto a large decking area, the 6' bi-folding doors bring the outside in, creating even more space to be enjoyed with family and friends. The lodge features a fully fitted kitchen with a host of high quality integrated appliances, granite worktops and pop up sockets in keeping with the clean and elegant look. A six seat dining area lies adjacent to the kitchen and has the backdrop of a real natural wooden wall with feature lighting, creating a warm atmosphere. As you would expect, the master bedroom enjoys an en-suite, the bathroom offers a handsome free-standing bath, there's under-floor heating and full double glazing. Viewing essential and comes highly recommended.
LOCATION Brynteg Holiday Park is located on the edge of the village of Llanrug bordering the Snowdonia National Park and within a short drive of the main A4086 for quick and easy access to Llanberis and Caernarfon. Llanrug itself offers excellent local amenities, including 2 public houses and is situated on a bus route also for extra convenience. Literally, just around the corner is the striking Nant Peris and the village of Llanberis, sitting at the foot of Wales' highest mountain, Snowdon. Caernarfon offers an impressive 13th century castle and busy market square approximately 5 miles distant. The area is perfectly placed for everything the area has to offer - the Snowdonia National Park, beautiful sandy beaches and coastline along North Wales as well as exciting zip wire rides, castles, narrow gauge steam mountain railways, excellent climbing and watersport facilities - now get out there and explore!
OUTSIDE A large raised decked patio is provided, there's off road parking within yards of the chalet and of course, there is the use of the park facilities as mentioned above.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278012140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Caernarfon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.