1 bedroom flat for saleWinchester Road, Southampton
- Ground Floor Flat
- Close To Southampton Hospital
- One Double Bedroom
- Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Has an AST agreed until 2017 & Long Lease
**Attention Investors! AST agreed until 2017** Situated close to Southampton General Hospital, this ground floor one bedroom apartment is ideal for a rental investment due to high demand from Hospital employees. Offering one double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, parking and a long lease.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale, this conveniently located, one bedroom apartment located in Briarswood within easy reach of Southampton General Hospital. Property in this location is in seriously high demand from rental tenants and therefore this is an ideal rental investment. The property currently has an AST agreed until 2017.
Entry to the building is via a secure communal door operating an intercom system, stairs service all floors this particular apartment is situated on the ground floor.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by an entrance hall and doors to the living room, bedroom and the bathroom.
The living room is of a good size and has an archway leading to the kitchen which comprises base and wall storage cupboards.
The bedroom is a good size double room. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
Externally Briarswood offers landscaped communal grounds and parking for residents.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 12' 9" ( 2.95m x 3.89m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42091407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.