3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLords Head Lane, Warmsworth, Doncaster
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Three Bedroomed
- Front/Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Guide Price £105,000-£115,000. Are you looking for your first home? Offering gas central heating, double glazing and front and rear gardens. Off road parking is available.
Situated in this popular location in Warmsworth is this three bedroomed semi-detached home. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and off road parking. No chain.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, front facing window and central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 7" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.84m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the wooden effect gas fire.
Dining/ Sitting Room 18' 11" max into recess x 9' 5" ( 5.77m max into recess x 2.87m )
Has a rear and side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and wooden fire surround.
Kitchen 8' 4" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.54m max x 2.41m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and a storage cupboard. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.81m x 3.07m plus recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 11' 3" max ( 2.84m x 3.43m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.39m max x 2.64m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin and bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden. To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned garden with mature shrubs and trees to the borders.
This concrete sectional garage has up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42091416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.