3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleReepham Road, Hellesdon, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended & Improved Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms With Two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Spacious Conservatory
- Generous L-Shaped Lounge/Diner
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Converted Loft Room
- Ample Parking To The Front & Garage
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Early Viewings Strongly Advised
**£280,000-£300,000 GUIDE PRICE** Early viewings recommended to appreciate this 1920's spacious detached bungalow in Hellesdon. The property offers generous accommodation throughout and boasts three bedrooms with two en-suites a conservatory, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room and study. The loft has been converted to offer additional space. Outside to the front there is ample parking and the rear boasts an enclosed garden and an attached garage. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42107544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.