2 bedroom apartment for saleGurnard, Isle Of Wight
Withdrawn from Market
TWO SOLENT SHORES The property is situated in the sought after location of Gurnard village, with the popular Gurnard Sailing Club, the beachside Little Gloster Restaurant and Watersedge Café, a pub and village stores. Cowes is within 2 miles providing a good range of shops, pubs, and restaurants as well as the world renowned sailing facilities and frequent high speed ferry services to Southampton taking approximately 22 minutes.
The development consists of eight spacious apartments all finished to a very high specification internally with fully integrated kitchens. There is ample parking located at the rear of the development with landscaped gardens enjoying a southerly aspect. This particular apartment has its own private garden space providing superb Solent Views.
SPECIFICATION - Fully fitted kitchen with Crown & Bosch appliances and Caesar Stone counter top
- Fully tiled bathrooms including sanitary ware by Duravit & Matki and complementary fittings by Grohe & Crosswater
- Wide plank oak flooring
- Victoria natural cord carpet
- Terrace with Solent view
- Low maintenance powder coated aluminium windows
- Low maintenance synthetic wood cladding to exteriors
- Underfloor heating controlled by individual thermostats
LIVING ROOM Open plan room incorporating a sitting room area and kitchen/breakfast area. Bi-fold doors provide wonderful views of the Solent and access to the BALCONY
MASTER BEDROOM Double room with built in wardrobes.
EN SUITE BATHROOM Bath with shower over, wash hand basic and WC
BEDROOM TWO Double room with built in wardrobes.
SHOWER ROOM Shower, wash hand basin and WC.
OUTSIDE The apartments enjoy shared landscaped gardens as well as a PARKING area, which offers one allocated space per apartment and visitor spaces available for guests.
VIEWINGS All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the selling agents, Spence Willard.
Important Notice 1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42108834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100523003356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spence Willard, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.