5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLanehouse, Trawden, Colne, Lancashire, BB8
- Five Bedroom Semi In Converted Zion Chapel
- Off Road Parking & Small Garden
- Beautifully Presented, Ideal For Growing Families
- Popular Village Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended, No Chain Delay
CASH BUYERS ONLY!!!
Stunning three storey semi detached family home formerly Zion chapel which has been converted into two substantial dwellings offering spacious five bedroom accommodation. The property is ideal for growing families who enjoy the lifestyle and pace of living in a small village with outstanding rural views, internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate, no chain delay.
Located in the popular village of Trawden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COT160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Colne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.