2 bedroom apartment for saleFairlawn House, 22 Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
- top floor apartment with panoramic views
- mainline station about 0.3 miles
- 2 double bedrooms
- allocated parking space
- 826 sq ft
- open plan kitchen/reception
- en suite shower room
- EPC Rating = C
A well-presented top floor apartment with panoramic views in a listed Georgian building, well-placed for the station and High Street
Royal Tunbridge Wells offers elegant architecture and a variety of cultural, entertainment and shopping attractions, including the Chalybeate Spring, two theatres, cafés and restaurants and a mixture of national multiple retailers and independent shops.
Fairlawn House is conveniently located on Mount Sion in the popular village area of Tunbridge Wells, just off Tunbridge Wells High Street. It is within a third of a mile of the mainline station, the historic Pantiles and the Common, with its network of footpaths and cricket pitch.
Mainline rail services: Tunbridge Wells rail station is approximately 0.3 miles, with services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street in under 1 hour.
- communal entrance lobby with lift and telephone entry system
- open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- bedroom 2
- family bathroom
- allocated parking space
Flat 10 is an attractive well-presented apartment, situated on the top floor of this classically proportioned Georgian property, with far-reaching panoramic views to the south towards the Ashdown Forest and west to the Pantiles and the Common beyond.
High ceilings, multi-paned sash and casement windows and a spacious dual-aspect open plan kitchen/dining/living room with a wood laminate floor and neutral decoration throughout lend a light and airy feel. The master bedroom is also dual-aspect and split level from the rest of the apartment and has an en-suite shower room with limestone wall and floor tiles. It also features full-height built-in wardrobes, stylish shutters to both windows and has an abundance of natural light. There is a second double bedroom with views to the rear and a family bathroom with ceramic floor and wall tiles and built-in cupboards. There is an allocated parking space for Flat 10 at the back of the building which is accessed via an adjacent private road.
Tenure: Leasehold. 125 years from January 2000. Details of ground rent and maintenance charges are available from this office.
Services: Mains gas fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Tax Band C.
Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000.
If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 826 sq ft
From our office in Tunbridge Wells, turn left and head down the High Street and as the road bends to the right to join London Road, turn left onto Mount Sion. Fairlawn House will be found a short distance along this road on the right hand side. No 10 is on the second floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42138348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.