3 bedroom terraced house for saleRottingdean Close, Stockton-on-Tees
- No Onward Chain
- Good Size Three Bedroom House
- Immaculately Presented
- Good Size Plot
- Plenty of Parking
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
We Have a Fantastic Combination of the Traditional Large Three Bedroom Property Types on Roseworth with a Superb Modern Presentation. Situated on a Generous Plot with a Low Maintenance Rear Garden, Block Paving to the Front for off-Road Parking.
Double glazed entrance door and window to front aspect opening to entrance hall.
With laminate flooring, twin radiator and stairs rising to first floor plus cupboard under stairs.
5.92m x 3.35m
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and double glazed French doors opening to rear garden. Laminate flooring, single radiator and wall mounted plasma style electric fire.
5.13m x 2.44m
Three double glazed windows to rear aspect. Door to rear garden. Laminate flooring, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
3.12m x 2.82m
Double glazed window and door to front aspect. Generous range of fitted kitchen units with complementary tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for range cooker. Plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer.
With loft access and airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
4.34m x 3m
Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, laminate flooring and built in cupboard with hanging space over stairs.
3.4m x 2.18m
Double glazed window to rear aspect and single radiator.
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Smart modern white suite comprises; pea shaped bath with shower enclosure and glass screen, vanity unit and low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail and extraction fan. Tiled floor.
Gardens and Parking
The property is sat on a good plot with double blocked paved driveway and an enclosed good size rear garden with patio, raised decking, lawn and garden shed.
3.18m x 3.45m
Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator and cupboard over stairs.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42155073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.