2 bedroom cottage for saleHollinbank Lane, Heckmondwike
- Fantastic Opportunity To Purchase Cottage Property
- Currently Let At £450 PCM
- Ready-Made Investment Or Vacant Possession
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lawned Garden & Paved Patio To Rear
- uPVC DG & GCH (new boiler installed 2013) EPC D
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY has arisen to purchase this WELL PRESENTED COTTAGE property which is available as an investment or with potential vacant possession. The house is handily situated for the local amenities of Heckmondwike yet retains a more suburban feel and offers a fine mix of contemporary and period features. The house is currently let at £450 PCM and is ideal for investors looking for a ready-made investment property. The tenant is currently holding over on a two month notice and we recommend that all interested parties make further enquiries. Comprises open plan dining kitchen and lounge area, small conservatory, cellar, two first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom. Pleasant lawned garden and paved patio to the rear. Benefiting from new damp proof course (2014) gas central heating (new boiler installed 2013) and uPVC double glazing. EPC D.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen Area - 5.2m x 3.2m max (17'0" x 10'5" max) - Range of wall and base units installed 2012 with complementary worktop and inset sink. Gas cooker point and extractor. Plumbing for auto washer and access to cellar. Open to .....
Lounge Area - 4.2m x 2.5m max (13'9" x 8'2" max) - Fireplace.
Small Conservatory/Sun Room - 3.2m x 1.7m (10'5" x 5'6" ) - Open onto garden area.
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.3m x 3.1m max (14'1" x 10'2" max) -
Bedroom Two - 4.6m x 2.5m max (15'1" x 8'2" max) - Fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom - Modern three piece suite fitted 2015 comprising shower extension over bath, WC and sink. Tiled to three walls.
Exterior - Small paved area to the front and enclosed pleasant lawned garden area and paved patio to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42172980.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26298081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.