6 bedroom terraced house for saleChesterfield Hill, Mayfair, London, W1J
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 5 bathrooms
An exceptional 6 bedroom new build town house behind a restored, original facade. Meticulously refurbished, the property features the finest hand crafted materials, lighting and bespoke joinery.
With its grand entrance hall, this handsome property creates a lasting first impression. Leading smoothly onto the elegant open plan kitchen/dining room with its own private patio, the ground floor offers the perfect entertaining space.
The accommodation spreads over 7 floors and comprises 6 bedroom suites and an additional top floor bedroom/study, reception room, office, open plan kitchen/dining room, games room, cinema room and staff quarters, passenger lift, terrace and patio.
The property features an array of luxurious detailing & technology including:
- Secure photo entry system & Banham locks
- Integrated KNX panels to control lighting, heating, air conditioning and electric blinds
- Under floor heating
- Gaggenau kitchen appliances
- Quartz stone work surfaces
- Control4 music system
- Thyssen Krupp lift
- CAT 6 cabling throughout
- "Future-proofed" televisions
Located in the heart of the Mayfair village and close to the picturesque Mount Street Gardens, the property is well placed for enjoying the best Mayfair has to offer in fine dining, shopping and art. Nearby Mount Street is famed for its luxury boutiques, whilst Berkeley Square is home to a selection of world class restaurants and private members clubs. Excellent transport links include Green Park tube station (0.3 miles) for the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines. All distances are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42189756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER140132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.