3 bedroom detached house for saleBeck Bank, Cottingham, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Three bedroomed detached home
- Close to the railway station and village centre
- Attractively presented throughout
- Large breakfast kitchen
- Off street parking/garage
- NO CHAIN
Superb detached house in convenient location.
Situated in an excellent position close both to Cottingham railway station and also the centre of the village, this superbly presented detached home must be viewed. Offering generous living space with further potential to extend (subject to planning). The property has off street parking, gardens and garage. The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, generous sized lounge and dining kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a generous sized house bathroom.
The property is located on a corner position on the junction between Beck Bank and Lynngarth Avenue. Close to the centre and broad array of amenities on offer in Cottingham, Cottingham railway station is a short walk away.
Property ref: 121_2397_4141377
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42215808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4141377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Cottingham & Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.