3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Lane, Whittington, Lichfield
- Three bedrooms
- Village location
- Driveway & garage
- Private rear gardens
- No onward chain
- In need of modernising
- Guests WC
Village location offering a fantastic opportunity to acquire a property in need of modernising within a desirable location. This well proportioned three bedroom home must be viewed to appreicate the size and potential thats on offer.
West of Lichfield town centre, Spring Lane is within the desirable, village setting of Whittington. This property offers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a home in need of modernising within a sought after location. The property is approached via a block paved sweeping driveway with garage access and a planted boarder, two reception rooms plus a veranda on the rear of the property, kitchen, guests WC, study, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room.
To the front of the property is a sweeping driveway, access to garage, gated side access and a planted boarder.
With access to study, guests WC and stairs off to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 5" into recess x 14' 2" into bay window ( 3.18m into recess x 4.32m into bay window )
Single glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, fitted fire surround and an open archway through to:
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.72m )
with a single glazed door and window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' to pantry x 11' 8" ( 2.44m to pantry x 3.56m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, space and connections for an oven and hob, built-in pantry, central heating radiator, single glazed window to rear elevation and door through to:
Veranda 5' 8" x 20' 11" ( 1.73m x 6.38m )
With space and plumbing for a washing machine, single glazed windows to both rear and side elevations and a door to rear elevation leading out onto the garden patio area.
Bedroom One 10' 4" to wardrobe x 12' ( 3.15m to wardrobe x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" to wardrobe x 11' ( 3.23m to wardrobe x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" to wardrobe x 6' 10" ( 2.87m to wardrobe x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a single built-in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
W.C, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle with tiling to splashback areas, built-in airing cupboard, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
The rear garden has been well maintained, consisting of part patio and lawn area, mature planted boarders with a variety of shrubs & plants. Conifers to rear and fences to all boundaries providing a very private and secure setting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42216231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.