3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarford Close, Matchborough East, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom Extended Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Generous-sized Low-Maintenance Rear Garden
- 2 Reception Rooms & Kitchen/Diner
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs Shower Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Private Driveway Parking
- EPC Rating = C71
This Particularly Well-Presented And Extended Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House Enjoys A Pleasant Corner Plot Set In A Desirable Cul-De-Sac Located Within A Well-Established Residential Area. The Property Provides Good Access To The Local Amenities, Shops, Bus Route, Schooling, Supermarket, Arrow Valley Lake/Park And To The National Road Networks.
The Layout Briefly Comprises: Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Spacious Lounge, Second Reception Room/Separate Dining Room With A Feature Fireplace, Modern Kitchen/Diner And A Shower Room To The Ground Floor; Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes, Single Third Bedroom With A Storage Cupboard And A Family Bathroom To The First Floor.
The Property Further Benefits From A Generous-Sized Low-Maintenance Rear Garden, Pleasant Front Garden, Private Driveway Parking, Double Glazing And Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42216420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6761759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.