2 bedroom flat for saleNettleton Road, Mirfield, WF14
- IDEAL BUY TO LET
- CLOSE TO MIRFIELD TOWN CENTRE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- GARDEN TO REAR
- CLOSE TO RAILWAY - LINKS TO LONDON
This 2 bedroom ground floor flat is well placed for access to local amenities and Mirfield railway station. Being situated on the outskirts of the centre, where most daily requirements can be afforded. Having uPVC double glazing, gas wall heaters and accommodation comprising:- kitchen, lounge with patio doors giving access to a small garden area, 2 bedrooms and modern bathroom, together with off road parking and garage. Offered for sale with no vendor chain, this property would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or buy-to-let landlord.
Ground Floor: - Enter the property via a uPVC/glazed entrance door which gives access into:-
Kitchen - 10'2" x 6'5" (3.10m x 1.96m) - Having a range of wooden wall and base units with working surfaces, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with side drainer, integrated 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, leaded glass display cabinet, tiled splash backs and integrated oven.
Inner Hallway -
Lounge - 13'4" x 10'3" (4.06m x 3.12m) - Having an ornate fireplace surround with marble interior and hearth with inset living flame gas fire, 2 wall light points and sliding patio doors give access to the patio garden.
Bedroom 1 - 12'8" x 7'8" (3.86m x 2.34m) - Having a range of fitted wardrobes, wall mounted gas heater and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 13'10" x 7'5" (4.22m x 2.26m) - Having a wall mounted gas heater, 2 uPVC double glazed windows and cupboard housing the Brittony II T water boiler.
Bathroom - Furnished with a modern 3 piece white suite incorporating panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, central heating radiator, heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window.
Outside: - To the rear there is a patio garden area and to the front is a driveway and garage.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42216564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26302471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Mirfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.