2 bedroom flat for salePoppleton Close, Coventry, CV1
Offers in Region of
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- SHORT WALK TO COVENTRY CITY CENTRE
- SHORT WALK TO COVENTRY RAILWAY STATION
- LONG LEASEHOLD OFF 155 FROM 2012
- BALCONY PERFECT FOR SUMMER EVENINGS TO RELAX
- BUILT 2012, INCLUDES 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
- ECONOMY 7
- SOUGHT AFTER CENTRAL LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND B
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND CENTRAL SIX
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
This modern apartment is just a short walk from Coventry City Centre and all of its amenities.
Coventry railway station is about ten minute walk, from there you can catch trains to Birmingham within 22 minutes and central London within 1 hour 10 minutes.
Solid wood front door, leading to the entrance hallway, having a telephone intercom system to gain entry, wall mounted electric radiator and storage cupboard for the water cylinder.
Having a roll top work surface incorporating an upgraded singe drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, a range of base units finished to a high specification, built in oven and four ring hob and space for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42218802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwn-aaaw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.