2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrampian Road, Billingham
- Comfortable Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- Good Sized Corner Garden Plot
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Kitchen with Light Oak Style Units
- First Floor Bathroom with a White Suite
- Really Handy for Town Centre & Forum
Ideally suited to a young family or first time buyer, this comfortable two bedroom end terraced house sits very nicely on a good sized corner plot so as you can imagine it has more than its fair share of garden. Other attractions to entice include UPVC double glazing and central heating with combi boiler comprising briefly entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire, kitchen with light oak style units, rear lobby and cloakroom WC. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom. The convenient location means that Billingham Town Centre, Forum and a multitude of other really useful facilities are only a short stroll away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42264006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.