2 bedroom duplex for saleAinslie Place, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41
- Fantastic opportunity for first time buyers
- Kitchens with integrated appliances
- Two WCs
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Allocated car parking space
- Excellent location near waterfront
Prices correct as of 26 August 2016.
Plot No. Postal / Door No Floor Status Full Market Value Equity Share*
2 Bedroom Apartments
276 44 2nd Floor Duplex Available £250,000 45% £112,500
277 43 2nd Floor Duplex Available £250,000 45% £112,500
The guide below is the estimated income level required based on a 10% deposit.
Minimum Incomes Minimum Income Deposit
2 Bedroom Apartment £39,000 £11,250
A higher deposit may mean a lower income is required. Please speak to the financial advisor for an assessment based on your individual circumstances.
* The percentage share quoted is a minimum and may vary according to individual incomes and circumstances.
Ground Rent per annum: 2 bed £250
All properties have parking
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it.
Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations paid by credit card incur a charge to the applicant of £11.25
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2811A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burkmars Estate Agents, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.