3 bedroom mews house for saleCelia Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M8
- Three bedrooms
- A modern and spacious house throughout
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Secure Gated Parking To Rear
- A private, well maintained south facing garden
- The property is situated in a convenient location, close to all local amenities and transport links
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Ground floor accommodation
With gloss finished laminate floor covering.
Lounge 12'3'' (3.73m) X 11'9'' (3.58m)
With electric fire in modern fireplace and laminate floor covering with a gloss finish.
Breakfast kitchen 15'4'' (4.67m) X 8'4'' (2.54m)
Fitted with a range of modern base and wall units in cream with complimentary tiling to the splashbacks and wood effect worktops. Four ring gas hob, built in oven and integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. UPVC double glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden.
Ground floor W.C
Fitted with a low suite W.C and wash hand basin.
First floor accommodation
Bedroom one 12'4'' (3.75m) plus recess X 7'11'' (2.41m) plus recess
Bedroom two 10'6'' (3.20m) X 8'6'' (2.59m)
Bedroom three 10'5'' (3.17m) X 6'6'' (1.98m)
Bathroom 6'8'' (2.03m) X 5'6'' (1.67m)
Stylishly part tiled and fitted with a modern three piece bathroom suite in white comprising low suite W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mains operated shower above.
This property is garden fronted. To the rear is a well maintained garden mostly laid to lawn and incorporating a patio area. Off road parking is also sited at the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42293946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Stoke-On-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.