4 bedroom detached house for saleOakwood Close, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached house with 3 reception rooms
- Re fitted contemporary bathroom and en-suite shower room
- 18'9 lounge area and 19'5 conservatory
- Driveway and double garage
- Cul de sac position in quiet village
- EPC energy rating C (80)
This fantastic house is in a great location in a quiet residential road, it is tucked away in the corner away from all the hustle and bustle.The driveway has ample space for plenty of cars as well as a double garage, so if you do not store your cars in your garage, it makes more room for all your storage, so no need to throw anything away.The double fronted house has so much potential and needs to be seen! The living area is a fantastic size for entertaining and round the corner allows for a dining space which would be ideal for dinner guests as you can pass food from the kitchen hatch. The conservatory allows another great area for a relaxing and sitting in while the sun does down.The garden is a great size, it does need a bit of tender loving care, but ideal for those with green fingers!All bedrooms are well presented and bedroom 1 has the added benefit of an en suite shower room.Tangmere offers a village shop and a primary school. The village itself is steeped with aviation history dating back to the first and second world wars and is home to an aviation museum.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for over 20 years. It has been a wonderful family home and we have lots of great memories.I am now looking to move as it is getting far too big for me, so I am looking for something smaller.Tangmere is a lovely area, it is quiet and the neighbours are very friendly.I hope the next owner enjoys making this their family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 18'9 x 11'4 (5.72m x 3.46m)
- Dining Area: 21'9 x 8'10 (6.63m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 12'8 x 8'3 (3.86m x 2.52m)
- Conservatory: 19'5 x 11'9 (5.92m x 3.58m)
- Study: 8'5 x 7'4 (2.57m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'8 (2.01m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 10'4 (3.53m x 3.15m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 8'10 x 5'6 (2.69m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 6'9 (3.51m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 8'11 (2.95m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 10'0 (3.13m x 3.05m)
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42300699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40410356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.