4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK45
- Individual detached family home viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation
- Presented in excellent condition by the current owners
- En-suite and dressing room to bedroom one plus family bathroom
- Triple glazed windows throughout
- Kitchen breakfast room plus utility room
- Dining room plus study
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Lounge room with rear aspect
- Front and rear gardens plus detached double garage
- Good rail and road links to London, with popular lower school within walking distance
Reception Hall 4.17m (13'8") x 3.40m (11'2")
Secure hardwood front entrance door with adjacent triple glazed side panel, stairs, radiator.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, vanity basin set on vanity top, triple glazed window to the front.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.78m (19') x 3.65m (12')
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor units, inset 1 ½ bowl, single drainer sink with mono block taps. Inset halogen hob, double oven in high level housing unit, plumbing for dishwasher and waste disposal. Karndean flooring with triple glazed dual window to rear and side window, radiator.
Utility Room 2.01m (6'7") x 1.57m (5'2")
Fitted with a floor mounted unit, plumbing for washing machine, triple glazed window to front and side door to garden.
Dining Room 3.40m (11'2") x 3.19m (10'6")
Triple glazed window to rear, radiator.
Study 3.63m (11'11") x 3.03m (9'11")
Triple glazed window to side and front, radiator.
Sitting Room 4.33m (14'2") x 3.63m (11'11")
Gas fire with surround and marble inset and hearth. Triple glazed French doors to rear.
Triple glazed window to front, spacious airing cupboard and access via folding ladder to part- boarded loft with light and power.
Bedroom 1 3.92m (12'10") x 3.32m (10'11")
Dual triple glazed window to the rear, range of built in wardrobes, radiator.
Dressing Room 3.59m (11'9") x 1.68m (5'6")
Triple glazed window to the side.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure, heated towel rail, triple glazed windows to the front, part ceramic tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 4.07m (13'4") x 3.80m (12'6")
Dual triple glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 3.58m (11'9") x 2.97m (9'9")
Triple glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 4 3.09m (10'2") x 2.87m (9'5")
Triple glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with hand held shower and further electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part ceramic tiled walls, radiator, triple glazed window to front.
Open, laid mainly to shingle drive and parking, small lawn area, flower and shrub borders.
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio, vegetable patches.
Detached double garage with power and water supply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42300741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.