2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale47 Hunters Croft Haxey DN9 2NX
- Comprehensively updated 2 bedroomd detached bungalow
- Located on the popular Hunters Croft development
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- PVCu double glazing, cavity wall insulated and gas central heating
- Detached garage
Situated within the old established rural village of Haxey which lies about 12 miles east of Doncaster and 3 miles from the well served small town of Epworth. Access to the motorway network via junction 2 of the M180 is about 6 miles.
The village includes a good selection of local amenities and the property is located within a popular development of similar quality bungalows.
The bungalow has been subject to extensive refurbishment and modernisation over recent years and works have included:
• New PVCu windows and doors
• New gutters and fascias
• Solar panels
• Landscaped gardens and fencing
• Cavity wall insulation
• New Kitchen
• New Bathroom
• Modern internal doors
• Contemporary fireplace
• Modern floor finishes
• Provision of double radiators.
All measurements are approx. only
Ground floor only
ENTRANCE HALL with PVCu double gazed front entrance door, radiator and tiled floor.
THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM (about 5.95m x 2.96m) with PVCu double glazed bay window, radiator, PVCu double glazed patio doors to rear, floating contemporary fireplace with bioethanol fire, laminate flooring and inset ceiling lights.
RE-FITTED KITCHEN (about 3.0m x 2.37m) having fitted units to two sides comprising base cupboards with counter tops, 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including Neff double oven, Neff hob with recirculating fan over and Neff microwave. Space for refrigerator, gas combination boiler, tiled floor, inset ceiling lights and PVCu double glazed door/window to rear.
BEDROOM 1 (about 3.0m x 3.0m excluding wardrobes) with radiator, PVCu double glazed window, full length fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2 (about 2.76m max. x 2.94m max.) with radiator, PVCu double glazed window and laminate flooring.
BATHROOM (about 1.93m x 1.66m) being fully tiled to walls and having a modern white suite including ‛P' shaped bath, with shower over, wash basin and w.c. Towel radiator, tiled floor and PVCu double glazed window.
Open Plan Front Garden with lawn, paved walks and side driveway.
Detached Brick and Tiled Garage (about 5.8m x 2.8m) with up-and-over door, light and power.
Neat and Enclosed Rear Garden with fencing to boundaries, lawn and paved patio.
Outside lighting and water tap.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas. Gas central heating.
By appointment through Grice and Hunter - Haxey Office. Tel. 01427 752292.
NOTE: The property has Solar panels which are subject to Lease under a ‛Rent and Roof Scheme'. Interested purchasers should make their own enquiries regarding these schemes prior to any legal commitment to purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42302379.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 47HUNTERS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Haxey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.