3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrosvenor Avenue, Swalwell
- Highly Regarded Location
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Gardens To Two Sides
- Garage And Driveway Parking
- Three Bedrooms(Two Doubles)
- Within Easy Reach Of The A1
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC
***WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME WITH GARDENS TO TWO SIDES*** Situated on the popular Grosvenor Avenue within easy reach of the A1 this semi-detached family home should suit a range of buyers. The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with Cloakroom WC, Lounge and a modern open plan fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances and a range of wall/base units for storage. Situated of the dining area is a useful utility room with access to the rear garden. To the first floor is a three piece fully tiled family bathroom with surface lighting and three bedrooms two of which are double size. Externally there are mature lawned gardens to the front and rear. Parking is provided via a single garage and driveway. Viewings are highly recommended.
Lounge - 3.32 x 3.48 (10'10" x 11'5") -
Kitchen/Diner - 2.42 max x 6.76 (7'11" max x 22'2") -
Utility Room - 2.23 x 2.01 (7'3" x 6'7") -
Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.51 (6'7" x 4'11") -
Bedroom One - 3.41 x 3.29 (11'2" x 10'9") -
Bedroom Two - 4.31 x 2.47 (14'1" x 8'1") -
Bedroom Three - 2.48 max x 2.40 (8'1" max x 7'10") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42313350.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26312464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Forster Estates, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.