1 bedroom apartment for saleIngrebourne Apartments, 5 Central Avenue, Fulham Riverside, London, SW6
- Top floor penthouse
- Riverside location
- Uninterrupted views over central London from private balcony
- Excellent transport links
- Comfort cooling/heating systems
- 24 hour concierge
- State of the art appliances with manufacturer's guarantee
- A short walk to Chelsea and The Kings Road
- Convenient for members of the prestigious Chelsea Harbour Club
James Pendleton has immense pleasure introducing to the market one of the first completed apartments of the stunning Fulham Riverside development by Barratt Homes. This larger than average one bedroom apartment boasts over 700 square foot of accommodation laterally arranged over the top floor. The private balcony offers ample space for entertaining and uninterrupted views across the London skyline.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by an abundance of natural light from floor to ceiling West facing windows and double doors to the balcony. The interior of the apartment is brand new and finished to the highest of standards. Hardwood flooring can be found throughout the apartment.
The clean, contemporary kitchen spans the entire width of the open plan reception room and has integrated Siemens appliances and a wine cooler, as well as a built in sound system that can be found in the ceiling, compatible for use with both television and Hi-Fi. Television, internet and sound system access points have been prepared by the developers. Throughout the apartment state of the art Comfort Cooling systems are present. The modern bathroom is tastefully finished in a neutral décor alongside contemporary fittings that are in keeping with the rest of the interior.
The generous double bedroom is larger than most and offers built-in storage as well as
ample space for additional furniture. Similar to the reception space; the double bedroom has large
West facing windows giving a light and airy feel. The property further benefits from a secure entry phone to the flat, a 24 hour concierge, and exquisite communal areas which have been finished in granite.
Fulham Riverside’s location allows residents to walk to Chelsea and is also an ideal location for Wandsworth Bridge Road with its abundance of boutiques, furniture shops, vibrant bars and restaurants being only moments away. Imperial Wharf is also a short walk away, and Wandsworth Town mainline station with its links to Clapham Junction and Waterloo are easily accessible by foot. Numerous bus routes operate on Wandsworth Bridge Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42324450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FPG140089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.