2 bedroom cottage for saleBarton Broads, Maltkiln Road, Barton upon Humber
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully presented two bedroom park home in lakeside position
- Fully fitted kitchen/diner & triple aspect lounge
- Master bedroom with wardrobes & en-suite
- Garage & store
- Incentive for Purchaser- call us for further information.
- NOTE: This is a residential development and is designed for the over 50's only. Children are permitted to visit and for short stays.
::: GORGEOUS SPOT, OVERLOOKING THE CENTRAL LAKE :::
INCENTIVE FOR PURCHASER - A beautifully presented and stunningly situated two bedroom park home on the Barton Broads development overlooking the central lake and with five fishing pegs this superb property includes a triple aspect lounge with feature fireplace and doors to the rear deck overlooking the lake, open plan kitchen diner with a stunning range of contemporary styled units with integrated appliances and a useful study. A forward facing master bedroom is extensively appointed with fitted furniture and benefits further from an en-suite shower. The second double bedroom also includes fitted furniture and is adjacent to the family bathroom with three piece suite. The property occupies a two tiered plot with lawned gardens to the side and rear and in addition to the driveway parking there is a semi detached single garage and a large store shed. An outstanding two bedroom property for which early viewing is strongly advised.
NOTE: This is a residential development and is designed for the over 50's only. Children are permitted to visit and for short stays.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5755150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.