3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoss Gardens, Alwoodley, Leeds
- Extended semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Ample off street parking
- Desirable Alwoodley location
- EPC Rating D
Offered to the market with no upward chain is this extended semi-detached family home, set within this highly regarded residential location in the heart of Alwoodley. Having been extended by the current owners, the property offers a wealth of modern features, whilst retaining original character and charm, and in brief comprises; entrance porch, entrance hallway, living room, separate family room, modern kitchen/diner and ground floor shower room with w.c. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a house bathroom. Outside, the property benefits from secure and enclosed south facing gardens and a driveway provides parking facilities for a number of vehicles.
The property is conveniently located being within easy vehicular access to the extensive amenities of Moortown Corner and Street Lane. The further amenities at the Moor Allerton complex, including Sainsbury's, are also within easy vehicular access, as is the David Lloyd leisure centre opposite on the Ring Road. Leeds City Centre is also easily accessible via frequent public transport links and there are a variety of golf courses and good schools for all ages within the area.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
* The vendor advises that they will consider a part-exchange proposal.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO160138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.