2 bedroom park home for saleWest End Residential Park, Kirkham, Lancashire
- Park Home situated in a Prime location
- Close to Blackpool and Kirkham
- Well proportioned living space
- Gas central heating and Upvc diamond leaded glazing throughout
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate this delightful home
- Ideal for residents of 40+ years of age
- Pets allowed at management discretion
- Open decking to front
West End Park is a desirable residential Park which is perfectly situated to appreciate everything the Fylde has to offer.
This well presented, bright and airy two bedroom home enjoys both a sunny disposition and well proportioned living space. Its uPVC diamond leaded windows give this delightful home a country cottage feel and has off road parking for two cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.